When you have a health issue that involves the feet or ankles you should consult a podiatrist—a professional who is specially trained to treat problems and conditions in this area of the body. At Holy Name Medical Center, our program is led by a board-certified specialist, is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, American Professional Wound Care Association, who has written authoritative texts, teaches and is considered among the top physicians in podiatry in the area. Our services are provided to both adults and children.
- Joint replacements for the foot or ankle
- Reconstructive surgery of the foot including bunionectomies, hammertoes, bone spurs, neuromas , and all other bone and soft tissue pathology of the foot and ankle
- Fractures of the foot and ankle—Foot trauma treatment
- Wound care—In conjunction with the Interventional Institute, we provide optimal treatments to maximize healing and prevent the concern of limb loss
- Plantar fasciitis and heel spur syndrome—Treatment without painful conventional surgery using radio frequency ablation; one of the few medical centers in the area to provide this treatment option
Most procedures are performed on an outpatient basis without the need for general anesthesia.