Your snoring may be a symptom of a sleep disorder that could cause health problems such as high blood pressure, heart disease, depression and stroke.
- Fall asleep or feel sleepy during dinner, while entertaining friends, at work or while driving?
- Snore loudly at night?
- Have morning headaches?
- Have trouble concentrating?
- Have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep?
- Have a creepy, crawly, tingly or burning feeling in your legs at night?
- Wake up in the middle of the night with heartburn?
- Feel anxious or depressed at times?