Your primary care provider is your principal resource for medical information. He or she coordinates your care, overseeing "the big picture" of your health, identifying and treating common medical conditions, and making referrals to specialists, when needed. Your physician or nurse practitioner focuses on wellness and disease prevention, emphasizing healthy lifestyle choices. He or she keeps you on track with routine physicals and screenings, utilizing the comprehensive, award-winning services and facilities of Holy Name Medical Center.
Don't wait until you become sick before establishing a relationship with a primary care provider. And if you do become ill, knowing your caregiver is just a phone call away affords peace-of-mind and helps ensure the best possible quality of life for you and your loved ones.
- Highly trained, experienced and thorough medical professionals
- Friendly, accommodating office staff
- Most health insurance plans accepted
- Same-day appointments; often, walk-ins are welcome
- Evening and Saturday hours
- Spanish, Korean, Tagalog and other languages spoken in some offices
- Convenient office locations with easy, ample parking