Our outpatient programs are designed to bring patients of all ages to their highest level of physical activity and include:
Note: Programs marked with a * feature board-certified clinical specialists whose credentials exceed mandatory standards for physical and occupational therapists.
- Sports/orthopedic program * expands movement, relieves pain, and improves function thorough exercise programs that also reduce the risk of re-injury.
- Hand Therapy program * assists individuals with injuries and disorders of the hands and arms. A certified hand therapist works closely with the physician and patient to ensure a faster return to work and productive lifestyle. Conditions commonly treated include carpal tunnel syndrome, fractures, arthritis, tennis elbow, burns, lacerations, joint replacements, amputation, tendon and nerve injuries, and shoulder injury.
- Pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy cares for the special needs of children of all ages with difficulties ranging from orthopedic conditions to developmental delays.
- Vestibular and balance program * designs individualized exercise programs to promote central nervous system compensation for inner ear deficits in people with vertigo, dizziness, and balance problems. Our physical therapists with advanced training in vestibular and balance dysfunction provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment to improve function and prevent falls.
- Work performance program develops personalized programs to improve body mechanics, increase strength and flexibility, and improve functional capacity so that workers can return to their jobs safety and with confidence.
- Wheelchair and mobility clinic provides wheelchair and scooter assessments.
- Osteoporosis exercise program helps those with bone density loss to safely maintain their activity level and increase mobility.
- Stroke rehab program provides care to individuals who have suffered a stroke by taking a comprehensive team approach to recovery that encompasses physical, occupational, and speech therapies. The stroke rehab program is a component of Holy Name's certified Primary Stroke Center.
- Spine Program is designed to bring each person suffering from lower back and neck problems to his or her maximum level of physical activity and function with minimal pain.
- Multiple Sclerosis Exercise Program: The Center's rehabilitation specialists work closely with Holy Name's MS Center to provide a multiple sclerosis program of individualized therapy services and abilities assessments to patients diagnosed with MS.
- Physiatry services are provided by an on-site physiatrist (a board-certified physician who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation).