Our visitor policy has changed to welcome back patient visitors into the Medical Center, seven days a week, from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m. only and with these guidelines:
- One visitor per inpatient, including pediatric patients.
- One visitor with a patient in the Emergency Department, except for patients with COVID-19 symptoms. A visitor will not be allowed to wait with a patient who may be COVID-positive.
- One support person for a woman delivering a baby.
- One person to accompany a patient undergoing an outpatient procedure, who will be allowed to stay with the patient prior to the procedure only.
- All vendors and salespeople are still barred from entering the medical center.
- All visitors must be over age 18 and will be screened upon arrival, including a temperature scan, and instructed to use good hand hygiene.
- The Patio Grill, Terrace Café and Starbucks are closed.
- Any visitor who becomes disruptive, aggressive or violent will be escorted out of the Medical Center by our security team.