General Guidelines for media interviews, photographs, and video:
- On duty reporters/photographers are not permitted in Holy Name or on the surrounding grounds without the permission of a public relations representative. Reporters and photographers not accompanied by a Holy Name representative may be escorted off of the campus.
- News vehicles may not park in fire lanes or block driveways.
- Patient consent must be secured prior to any interview, videotaping or photographing.
- The news team will agree to stop interviewing, taping, or photographing at any time upon the request of the patient, nursing staff, or member of the Office of Marketing and Public Relations.
The Office of Marketing and Public Relations at Holy Name Medical Center
The Office of Marketing and Public Relations will work quickly to deliver timely accurate information and connect you with Holy Name Medical experts for comment on health topics.
- The Office of Marketing and Public Relations can be reached at 201-227-6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For inquiries after hours please contact the Medical Center operator at 201-833-3000 and ask to speak with the on-call press officer.